Payments and Remittance
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Electronic funds transfers (EFT) are easy, fast and efficient. Payments are deposited directly into your bank account within days of processing completion. Our EFT request can be submitted to initiate transfers, make changes or cancel payments. Complete our EFT form to start receiving payments electronically.
Note: New enrollments can take up to four weeks for processing.
Changes to Enrollment or Disenrollment for EFT
Complete our EFT form to change enrollment or stop receiving payments electronically.
Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
Health Net Federal Services offers a choice of clearinghouses from which to receive electronic remittance advice (ERA)/835 statements for VCP and PCCC claims. We encourage you to research each to determine which one meets the needs of your practice.
You may only be enrolled with one clearinghouse with HNFS from the list below for the Veterans Choice Program (VCP) and Patient-Centered Community Care (PCCC) claims. If you switch from one clearinghouse to another, your previous enrollment will be canceled. Please allow 30 days to begin receiving your ERAs from the clearinghouse with which you registered. When registered for one of the clearinghouses, you will only be able to review your remittance with that particular clearinghouse.
- Register with Availity at www.availity.com. Once logged in, click on the ERA Enrollment box.
- Payer name: ERAHEALTHNET
- Payer ID: 68021
- Register with Change Healthcare at www.changehealthcare.com
- Payer name: Health Net - VA Patient Centered Community Care Program (this payer also applies to VCP)
- Payer ID: 68021
Note: Providers must contact their financial institution to arrange for the delivery of the CORE required Minimum CCD + data elements needed for reassociation of the payment and the ERA. See Phase III CORE EFT & ERA Reassociation (CCD +/835) Rule Version 3.0.0.
HNFS does not endorse any specific clearinghouse.
Changes to Enrollment or Disenrollment
- EFT: Complete our EFT form to change enrollment or stop receiving payments electronically.
- ERA: Contact the clearinghouse directly (Availity or Change Healthcare) in order to change enrollment or disenroll.